Our Mission: We will provide a quality care residence community that will meet the changing needs of retired and elderly people. We will devote our energy to offering life enrichment opportunities and facilities that will stimulate social, emotional, and cognitive growth for the retired population. We will treat each individual who joins White Birch with the same love, respect, and consideration we’d want for our own family members.
Our History: We first opened our doors in March 1998 as White Birch Estates, an assisted-living facility focused on creating a senior living environment that was friendly, active, supportive, and more like home. White Birch Communities has expanded to include the independent-living neighborhood, Oakwood Villa, located adjacent to the assisted-living facility. Additionally, in March 2016, White Birch is opening a brand new, state-of-the-art Memory Care facility, Sycamore Haven, that will be a safe haven for those with dementia or Alzheimer’s disease. Owned by Pat Hughes RN, a registered nurse, and operated by herself and her children, strive to make every resident feel like part of the family.
White Birch sets itself apart in many ways, and its services and amenities are just one of them! We feature:
- 24 hours staffing with caring and compassionate RMA’s, CNA’s, LPN’s and RN’s
- Care attendants to assist with daily living activities such as bathing, dressing, transferring, etc.
- Elegant and well cared for activity rooms that welcome residents to gather for entertainment or to spend time with family and friends
- A full activities calendar that provides entertainment, classes, special outings for the month and holiday gatherings
- Incredible “extras” like an on-site chapel, beauty salon, family room with kitchen, fitness center, and big screen TV’s in common areas
- An opportunity to garden or get some fresh air on the tranquil and shaded patio
Interested in learning more, or stopping by for a tour of our beautiful facility that feels like home? We can’t wait to hear from you!
Call for more information at (540) 540-208-5511.Schedule a Free Tour!