Oakwood Villa is our independent senior living community conveniently located adjacent to White Birch Communities in the beautiful Rockingham county, Virginia. We offer one bedroom/one bath units as well as two bedroom/two bath units, ranging from approximately 877 square feet to over 1550 square feet of living space!
What types of services and amenities can you expect when choosing Oakwood Villa?
- Fully equipped kitchens including stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave and garbage disposal
- Utilities included: cable TV, alarm system, water, sewer, and trash removal
- Interior and exterior maintenance like mulching, lawn care, and snow removal
- One car garage with automatic door available in select units
- Insurance and property taxes
- Access to White Birch Center’s dining and community amenities (community center, exercise facility, beauty salon, chapel, meal plans, and etc.)
- Priority Admission to White Birch Communities Assisted Living (entry fee to assisted living waived if transitioning from Independent Living)
- The staff at Oakwood Villa will be happy to assist with arranging any added services that you may require.
- The pet policy allows two small pets to be kept in the condominium.
Available Floor Plans
Why Choose Independent Senior Living?
Independent Living is an excellent option for seniors who would rather not have to worry about certain household maintenance (such as snow removal, trash removal, and lawn care). If community is an important aspect for your living situation, you will find it at Oakwood Villa in abundance.
Residents of Oakwood Villa may:
- Cook in their own apartments, eat in the community’s dining room, or dine out
- Drive their own cars, and come and go as they please
- Participate in numerous planned activities and outings
- Find friendship with other residents of similar age/interests
- Have as much privacy and independence as they wish
Are you or a loved one thinking about joining the White Birch community?
Tell us about yourself by filling out our Resident Questionnaire form, or giving us a call at (540) 879-9699. We can’t wait to hear from you!Schedule a Tour